A fun alternative to doggie day care!
This is an ideal service for medium to large high energy dogs that need regular exercise and socialization in a fun, dog friendly and safe environment. Your dog will enjoy this alternative to doggie day care as s/he gets fresh cool air, sunlight, exploration, and freedom in a natural environment. As they run, s/he will have friends to play and interact with.
Our Dog Ranch is perfect for:
Dogs who need more space to run than daycare
Dogs who enjoy the sights and smells of nature
Adding variety to your daycare days
Owners who need pickup/dropoff
How it Works
- Approx. 10 – 15 dogs play and run together off-leash at our 25-acre private coastal ranch.
- Pickup/Dropoff at home or work Monday – Friday
- This service is limited to dogs over 30 pounds
- Dogs must attend one day of daycare prior to visiting the ranch so that we can get to know them and ensure we are a good fit. See our Pricing and our Policies.
- Committed and caring dog handlers who love the ‘pack’ as if each dog were their own.
- Positive (R+) dog management skills
- Pick-up and drop-off at your house or office is included in our price for the ranch.
- Transportation in air conditioned vans in individual kennels
- North until Burlingame and south to Los Altos including Half Moon Bay.
- Pick-ups are in the morning from 8:30 to 10:30 am and drop-offs are from
3 to 5 in the afternoon. (For longer hours, you may drop-off and pick-up your dog at our facility from 7:30 AM to 7 PM)