- Dogs must pass our temperament screen and be nonaggressive toward people and other dogs.
- Dogs interested in dog hiking must stay with the group off leash and attend one day of daycare before hiking.
- In order to join our Boarding Club, we require regular one time per month ongoing attendance AND two days of daycare or hiking before your dog’s first overnight.
- Be comfortable in our group environment.
Vaccinations and Health
- All dogs must be in good health, free of fleas, worms and parasites and be under regular veterinary care.
- All dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations. We must have documentation from your veterinarian of your dog’s HDPP(Hepatitis,Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza) Bordatella, CIV (Canine Influenza) and Rabies vaccinations.
- Additional vaccination that can further protect your pet while in an outdoor/social environment are Leptospirosis, Giardia, Lyme Disease, Adenovirus and Coronavirus. We recommend discussing your attendance at a daycare with your vet to get their recommendations.
- All dogs 1 year or older must be spayed or neutered. Owners of unfixed dogs younger than a year must have the intention of fixing them before 1 year.
- Please call us to discuss if you have a young puppy who does not yet have all of his puppy shots. American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB) position on early puppy socialization.
- We have no specific requirement for how far in advance you must make your reservation. As long as your dog has passed our screening requirements and we have space, we will take your reservation. However, all of our services are generally full during school breaks, summer and holidays so we strongly encourage you to make your reservations early. We are also experiencing full days in daycare periodically throughout the year. We recommend having a standing daycare appointment to have a guaranteed spot.
- Cancellations may be made up until 5 PM the night before a scheduled service to avoid a no-show fee.